Errection dysfunction asked 7 years ago

iam feeling errection dysfunction in the process of intercourse. what would be remedy? iam 32 yrs old

1 उत्तर
Answer for Errection dysfunction answered 7 years ago

I will suggest you to visit your regular doctor or a sexologist in your area. Normally this is symptom one face due to old age and you are quiet young.

Let’s first understand something about erection. A penile erection is the effect of blood entering and being retained within the penis. It is a result of sexual arousal, when signals are transmitted from the brain to nerves in the penis.

The most important causes of this dysfunction are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems, hormonal insufficiencies and drug side effects. Some times erection or penetration fails due to thoughts or feelings (psychological reasons) rather than physical impossibility. Many a times men are stressed about its possible effects on their relationship and they also are worried about their performance. There are remedies the doctors can suggest. Visit your regular doctor.

आपले उत्तर प्रविष्ट करा

9 + 10 =