प्रश्नोत्तरेCategory: Public Questionswhat should i do ? confused about sexuality,

I am 22 yr boy…i have little man boobs…i mean moobs..sometime i m feel ashamed becaz of them..but i think they have sensation like my penis..when im doing masturbation..I like girls..sometime i like handsome boys too..im confused about my sexuality..who iam ? Plz tell me..thanx

2 उत्तर


Please call me on my helpline on 9763640480 on monday evenings only between 8 pm to 9 pm and we will talk. U need not give your name or identification,


Bindumadhav Khire

Samapathik Trust, Pune

आपले उत्तर प्रविष्ट करा

2 + 1 =

पुढे जाण्यापूर्वी हे माहीत हवे (Disclaimer)

वापरण्यासंदर्भातील पूर्वअटी